Friday, November 12, 2021

PLANNING: MY TARGET AUDIENCE & HOW I ENGAGED THEM

Over half-term i started to follow a Future learn course on Distribution: Connecting Films With Audiences, I know that all products are targeted at specific audiences. Therefore, I needed to plan how to reach my target audience. As a result of this I needed to know who they are. This includes factors such as ; their age, gender, ethnicity, social class and finally what their media needs are. From this it can support me in producing a product that they will want and how to reach them while marketing my film.  I will show how my research influenced my planning of my product.  The next step which I took is that I started investigating how brands define audiences,

I began by investigating how brands define certain audiences, in preparation for creating my own audience profile for my AS Foundation Production. An example of this is when I noticed how Bauer Media, NME and Sky defined audiences. This assisted me when profiling my audience. 



1 comment:

  1. You have been following the FDA FutureLearn course on distribution and learned about how all products are targeted at specific audiences. In your subsequent audience research, you have investigated how professionals such as NME and Bauer Media profile audiences. You have created your own audience profile.

    ReplyDelete

Extraction Film Opening